Reception at the airport, transfer and accommodation, after Lunch tour in the archeological Park of Saqsaywaman, watching Saqsaywaman la Casa del Sol, Qenqo the Astronomical Place, Tambomachay and the Temple of the Sun “The Qoricancha”, overnight at Cusco.
After breakfast, we will go to the Sacred Valley, we start our excursion in the archaeological park known as Pisac, which consists of numerous neighborhoods, plazas, cemeteries and the temples that it has at Intihuatana, admired by the fine finish of their construction, after this we will go to the town of Urubamba where we will take our lunch. After lunch we will continue our journey to Ollantaytambo a powerful location with a initiation legacy. To the end, we will visit Chincheros famous for its historical legacy, in this place we can see the palace of Inka Tupac Yupanqui, return to the Ollantaytambo train station to take our train to Machu Picchu, overnight at Machu Picchu village.
Early in the morning, after breakfast we will take our bus to the Santuary of Machu Picchu, to begin our guided tour of 3hrs. after this we will take some time off to recognize and observe their greatness, after lunch, we will take our train back to Ollantaytambo train station where our transport will be waiting to lead us to city of Cusco, overnight at Cusco.
Fourth Day. Transfer to the airport, end of our service.
Program 4 Days 3 Night.
Accommodation to share in double room
Discounts: Only for student and Peruvian residents,
1. Accommodation in Cusco 02 Nights, Machu Picchu 01 Night
2. Tours in the city of Cusco, Saqsaywaman, Chincheros, Ollantaytambo, Machu Picchu y Pisac.
3. Shared service
4. Train tickets to Machu Picchu village (Aguas Calientes)
5. Bus Tickets to Machu Picchu
6. Professional Tourist guide
7. Entrance to Machu Picchu and all archeological places
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
International flight and Internal flight
Meals (Lunch and Dinner)
WE RECOMMEND TO BRING
1. Original passport, student card or identity
2. Additional small backpack of 5kls or 11lb for the trip to Machu Picchu
3. Swimsuit if you want to experience the hot springs
4. walking shoes
5. Photo Camera, batteries, battery charger
6. Hat to protect from sun
8. Insect Repellent
9. Cash in good condition
The train service: Departure 16:32 from Ollantaytambo train station and come back 16:30 by Inca Rail company in the touristic service
Tourist bus with capacity to 30 persons or 19 persons
The entrance or tourist tickets give us the opportunity to visit differents archeological places around of city of Cusco and the region and we have two kinds of tickets.
1. Boleto Turístico General BTG with this we can visit 17 places like Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Chinchero, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pukapukara and others like museums and art galleries.
2. Entrance to Machu Picchu.
3. Entrance to Koricancha Temple
For booking you need send us the transfer of 30% to our account or by Western Union, we accept Paypal.